Advanced CSM® Training
Advanced ScrumMaster (Scrum Alliance A-CSM Certified) gives you a practical set of tools, feedback on your communication and facilitation skills and techniques for guiding and evolving your Agile teams. You will be practicing a host of advanced personal and group facilitation skills and exercises that will reinvigorate your leadership approach and take your team’s performance to the next level.
- Deal with common agile problems
- Dive into team and relationship dynamics
- Learn how to keep things fresh for your teams
- Help your teams understand how to deal with different people & motivations
- Walk away with a ready-to-use toolkit of coaching games, exercises and tools
To earn an Advanced CSM, you first must have an active CSM® certification with Scrum Alliance®, as well as at least one-year work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster. For more details on Scrum Alliance requirements, visit the Scrum Alliance website.Who Should Attend
In the A-CSM training, we address real-world scenarios in a highly interactive format. Going beyond theory, we share personal stories and provide practical, useful tools.
This course applies a unique blend of proven agile coaching techniques, applied improvisation and other experiential techniques to improve your skills in mentoring, teaching and facilitating in a coach’s many stances while remaining flexible, and confident.
- Process Improvement
- Driving Change
- Active Listening
- Building Agreement
- Giving Feedback
- Effective External communication with stakeholders
- Facilitating Meetings and Ceremonies that stick
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
This course is taught by Certified Scrum Trainers (CST®) from the Scrum Alliance. It is offered periodically throughout the year. Check the Course Schedule for the latest offerings.