This two-day Certified ScrumMaster Training prepares you to gain your ScrumMaster certification, proof of your understanding of the Scrum framework and its application to complex projects. Upon class completion, you’ll be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster exam and earn a two year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
During this course, you’ll receive a roadmap for adopting Agile, covering the essential concepts and tools of Scrum. You’ll learn how to lead development teams toward Agile operations by managing product backlogs, planning releases and sprints, tracking and reporting progress, and conducting retrospectives.
- Earn 16 PMI PDUs & 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Qualify to take the ScrumMaster Certification Exam
- Receive a Study Guide & Practice Test
- Merit recognition as a CSM® on the Scrum Alliance Website
In the CSM® training, we address real-world scenarios in a highly interactive format. Going beyond theory, we share personal stories and provide practical, useful tools.
- Investigate differences between Agile processes and traditional waterfall methodologies
- Explore the theoretical basis of Scrum
- Gain an understanding of an array of Agile methods
- Learn ways to scale Scrum to the enterprise
Our CSM ® trainers are practicing Agile experts with decades of real-world industry experience rolling out Scrum at companies small and large, across the public and private sectors.
This course is taught by Certified Scrum Trainers (CST®) from the Scrum Alliance. It is offered periodically throughout the year. Check the Course Schedule for the latest offerings.