PMP® LIVE Instructor-Led Boot Camp
Congratulations on your decision to pursue the PMP® credential. Now more than ever you need to get it done! The PMP® delivers value far into your career so it’s worth the time, money and investment. The PMP® proves you have the specific skills and experience employers want.
It delivers real value in the form of professional credibility, deep knowledge and increased earning potential. PMP® certification holders report earning up to 25% more than noncertified project management professionals.
SoftKey is delighted and honored to assist you on your journey.
Great class. The instructor was great, and the supplementary materials made the difference. Also the online databank of questions were instrumental.
This course is consistent with the new official PMI PMP® Curriculum.
This course is offered live in a virtual setting. Once you register, you are on your way to getting PMP® certified!
SoftKey pm U. offers virtual and in-person workshops/classes worldwide and at your office. Our virtual workshops/classes are delivered via the Zoom web conferencing platform. By using all the features of Zoom meetings to their fullest, we have created a highly interactive learning experience in which everyone participates.
This course was developed with the latest accelerated learning techniques available and will enhance your success on the exam. The curriculum was developed in collaboration with multiple entities to reflect project management trends and practices currently in use. It is based on lessons and concepts that support the current Examination Content Outline (ECO) for the PMP® Certification Exam.
For each topic, there are knowledge blocks and learning activities to support and reinforce the topics. There are also Mastery Builders to further reinforce learning.
This course is content rich, and the content is AWESOME! About 50% of the course is based on waterfall concepts, and 50% on agile and hybrid concepts. An understanding of these project management approaches is necessary to be an effective project manager.
The course is spread over multiple sessions not only to accommodate your busy schedule, but also to provide manageable chunks of information you can digest. This avoids a firehose approach and content overload. Studies have shown that processing information this way is more effective, particularly for adult learners.
Homework will be required for the course.
Students must obtain a copy of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th Edition and Agile Practice Guide bundle. Members of the Project Management Institute (PMI) can download both texts in PDF format free of charge. Note that the PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide are among several reference materials recommended for exam preparation. Since you will likely become a PMI member before taking the exam, join now and download the reference materials for free.
60-day access to an online database of simulated exam questions is included with the course! This is the best way to reinforce concepts, master the material, and PASS the exam!
Education Hours Required for Certification
- PMP® simulated practice exam questions databank. We use one of the best test prep systems available. Questions are developed by a team of resources with frequent updates based on exam feedback.
- Extensive study sheets, reference materials, and explainer handouts provided electronically.
- Assistance with PMI PMP® application.
- Electronic copies of the course deck and all other materials presented in class.
- Email Access to Instructor: Many students have questions during the learning process outside of normal class hours. Students are provided with a direct link to their instructor via email.
- 4-hour PMP® simulation final exam (must be completed upon course completion).
- PMP® Email Assistance – we have an email dedicated to answer your questions about the application, exam, or anything else at any time. We’ve got you covered! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Who Should Attend
- Project and program managers
- Practitioners interested in learning about project management
- Individuals seeking the PMP® credential
The PMP® exam is scenario-based and requires that you relate your experience to general project management principles. This Boot Camp course focuses on explaining these principles by providing relative, concrete examples. By taking the course you will not only understand everything required for the exam, but you will also understand how to be an effective project manager. You’ll be surprised by the knowledge you’ll gain that will effectively enhance your skill set and step up your project management game.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
Let’s do this!
Project Management Professional (PMP)®, and A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
CAPM, PgMP, PMBOK, PMI, PMI-ACP, PMP, and OPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.